Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the 2017/2018 admission form and date of Post UTME screening test. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the method payment and application for the post UTME screening test. This is why we deemed it necessary to write this post so as to explain how to buy and fill the form.
Please read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) for us to register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
- Visit any bank branch that is on the eTranzact Platform Nationwide
|First Bank||WEMA Bank||UBA||Access Bank||Diamond Bank Plc||GT Bank||Keystone Bank||First City Monument Bank||Heritage Enterprise Bank||Sterling Bank||Mainstreet Bank|
|Zenith Bank||Ecobank||Fidelity Bank||Union Bank||Stanbic IBTC||Skye Bank||Citi Bank||Unity Bank||Standard Chartered Bank|
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name
- Note: Write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip
- Instead of the account number, indicate:
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a total payment of N2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
- In addition to the above payment, candidtaes are required to pay the sum of N3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
- Confirm your application payments(i.e #2000 for POST-UTME Screening and #3000 POST-UTME Past questions+Result Checking) by supplying your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment” one after the other
If confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed to log in to your application .
- Login with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly.
After filling your application form you must upload your passport and finalize your application to print your acknowledgment slip
- Please Note that your screening schedule( that is your screening date, screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your phone number and email address via SMS and mail soonest.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to [email protected] or report to our Livechat system here