Do you know UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirements for “Master in Project Management (Part Time) 2019/2020”? Have you ascertain your eligibility for the course?
The reason why i am asking you such questions is because i don’t want to leave room for assumption. After all, the internet is replete with fake and distorted information that are misleading. That is why you need to ascertain the authenticity of the so-called ‘guides’ on the internet before internalizing them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are intending to apply for the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission, it is highly recommended you subscribe for our FREE Email Alert so as to keep you abreast with latest news update from UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS). Subscribe by entering your email in the box and clicking on the subscribe button below.
We have had cases of those who were NOT able to gain UNILAG Postgraduate Admission into “Master in Project Management (Part Time)” simply because they did not meet the requirements for the course. In other words, they were not supposed to even apply for the course because they don’t have the requirements.
Unfortunately, they relied on the fake ‘requirements’ they either stumbled upon online or given by those who are after the money they will make from them.
This is a serious matter, and that is why I and my team members have painstakingly gather the specific UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirements for “Master in Project Management (Part Time)” so that you don’t be a victim.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Check Out These:
- UNILAG Postgraduate Courses
- 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Check UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees Here
- UNILAG Postgraduate Cut Off Mark
- All About UNILAG Postgraduate
- Get UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
- 2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Lists is Out.
- Here is UNILAG Latest News Updates.
- UNILAG Postgraduate Student Portal.
- UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students for 2018/2019 academic session
UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirements for Master in Project Management (Part Time) 2019/2020
The programme is open to candidates with:
- Professional degree in Architecture such as B.Arch., M.Sc., M.Tech., M.Arch., MED from the University of Lagos or any other recognized University; or
- Bachelor’s (honours) degree in Building, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Urban & Regional Planning from the University of Lagos or any other recognized University; or
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with Upper Credit in Architecture, Building, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Urban & Regional Planning.
- In addition, candidate must be corporate member of their respective professional institution such as: NIA, NSE, NIOB, NIQS, NIESV, NITP or foreign equivalents.
- Candidate must have five (5) years Post Graduation experience in their respective field.
Note: The above requirement for Master in Project Management (Part Time) is directly from UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions pertaining to this, you can either call 08133575214 or use the comment section below to post your question.
Duration of Master in Project Management (Part Time)
The programme runs for 2 semesters.
About UNILAG Postgraduate School
Postgraduate Studies began informally in various departments at the University of Lagos in the 1966/67 academic session.
In July, 1981, a School of postgraduate studies was established by Senate to coordinate and develop research studies through a formalised University-wide programme.
In pursuance of this mandate, the school has trained thousands of staff for the Nigerian industries, Universites in Nigeria and abroad, the Nigeria’s National Universities Commision, polytechnics, monotechnics and colleges ofeduacation, the armed forces, federal and state government and international agencies, as well as private establishments.
To be the best Graduate School in Africa and primus in pares in the world, and lead the University to achieve excellence in staff, research, consultancies, academic content and graduands through cutting-edge research and by employing up-to-date data acquisition, information analysis and knowledge delivery systems
To provide advanced courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of high quality postgraduate programmes throughout the university to all persons irrespective of race, creed, sex, or political conviction ans consequently provide the general society with the needed high quality manpower
The University of Lagos School of Postgraduate Studies aims at providing systematics academic and research programmes, geared towards the high level manpower needs of the country and the world.