We now have the soft and hard copies of the real and original UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers for all courses.
Adequate preparation is the key to success in pursuit of UNILAG Postgraduate Admission.
Studying the past questions and answers is one of the ways to prepare adequately for the entrance exam.
This is because University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) is known for repeating most of their past questions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are intending to apply for the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission, it is highly recommended you subscribe for our FREE Email Alert so as to keep you abreast with latest news update from UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS). Subscribe by entering your email in the box and clicking on the subscribe button below.
Please note that the internet is replete with lots of fake UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers. In fact, most of the so-called UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers are nothing but mere fake compilations.
This is why we are recommended as the best place to buy real and original past questions and answers of UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
Fortunately, we have the past questions and answers for the following courses in UNILAG.
UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions by Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Past Questions (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- Masters of Public & International Affairs (MPIA) (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- Master of Criminology (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- Master of Art in English Language (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- Master of Art in English Literature (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- Master of Science in Accounting (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- Master of Science in Construction Management (Available in hard copy and for instant download of soft copy)
- All Departments Under Masters Of Arts & Social Science Education(All Courses)
- PGD Mathematics
- PGD Statistics
- Msc Mathematics
- Msc Statistics
- M.A International Relations
- Msc Microbiology
- Msc Political Science
- M.Ed Educational Administration & Planning
- M. Ed Educational Psychology
- M. Ed Economics Education
- M.Ed English Education
- M.Ed Christian Religious Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma In Education (PGDE)
- Msc Mass Communication
- Msc Biochemistry (available for instant download)
- Msc Medical Microbiology
- Msc Medical Parasitology
- Masters of Information technology(MIT)
- Msc Public Health(All Options)
- Masters Of Public Health (MPH) (available for instant download)
- Masters In International Law & Diplomacy(MILD)
- Masters Of Law (L.L.M)
- Msc Sociology
- M.A History & Strategic Studies
- M.A English Language
- M.A English Literature
- Masters in Diplomacy & Strategic studies
- Masters Of Education In Early childhood education
- Msc Estate Management
- Masters In Facility Management
- Msc Accounting
- PGD Accounting
- Msc Marketing
- Msc Organisation Behaviour
- Msc Psychology(All options)
- PGD Psychology
- Masters Of managerial psychology
- Masters of Risk Management
- Msc Risk Management
- Msc Computer Science
- Msc Cell Biology & Genetics
- PGD Cell Biology & Genetics
- Msc Environmental Biology
- Pgd Computer Sceience
- Pgd Mass Communication
- Msc Chemical Engineering
- Master of Process Engineering(MPE)
- Pgd Chemical Engineering
- Pgd Electrical electronics engineering
- Msc Electrical electronics engineering
- Masters Of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters In Project Management(MPM)
- Masters Of Geographical Information System(MGIS)
- Msc Geography(all options under geography)
- Msc Analytical Chemistry
- Msc Economics (available for instant download)
- PGD Economics
- Msc Finance
- PGD Finance
- Msc Chemistry
- Masters In Public Admin(MPA)
- Msc Environmental Chemistry
- Masters Of Developmental Finance
- Msc Management
- Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management
- Msc Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)
- Masters of industrial and Labour relations (MILR)
- Msc Employment and Labour studies(MELS)
Content of UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Our UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers contains questions and answers for the previous post UTME Exams. It also contains other relevant information that is useful for preparation for the exam.
Some of the extra information include:
- A brief history of UNILAG Postgraduate Programme
- UNILAG Postgraduate Cut Off Marks
- Statistics for all Courses in UNILAG Postgraduate
- UNILAG Postgraduate duration
How Much is the UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers?
The price of the UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers is three thousand naira (N3,000) only for soft copy (PDF). Meanwhile, the hard copy is four thousand naira (N4,000) only.
Note that the above price of UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers will increase soon. Consequently, we advise you to order your copy now before the price increases.
How To Order for UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Option 1 of how to Order UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers:
With this option, you only pay when we deliver to you. All you need to do is to order and we shall bring it to your desired address in Lagos. The price for this option is N4,500 for soft copy (PDF) while the price for hard copy is N5,500.
Please note that the soft (PDF) and the hard copy (Paper) of UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers contain the same questions and answers. The only difference is that the soft copy is in PDF while the hard copy is on paper.
To order for this option, text the type you want whether soft copy or hard copy, the course and your address to 08133575214. After ordering, please allow upto 48 working hours for your order to get to you. You only pay when we deliver.
Option 2 of how to Order UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers:
Only soft copy is available with this option. Proceed to any branch of GTBank and pay the sum of three thousand naira (N3,000) into: Account Number: 0165455711. Account Name: Bizadfin Resources.
After payment, text your teller number, amount paid, name of depositor, date of payment, choice of course and email address to 08133575214.
Option 3 of how to Order UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers:
Come to our sales centre at No.1 Ransome Kuti Road, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG). The price for this option is N3,000 for soft copy (PDF) while the price for hard copy is N4,000. Please call 08133575214 when you are coming.
Get Admitted into any of the UNILAG Postgraduate Courses
We help university aspirants to gain admission into any of the UNILAG Postgraduate Courses by equipping them with relevant information about the school.
Furthermore, we help candidates to apply and process admission into Universities in Nigeria, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), Canada, Australia, France, China, Malaysia, Cyprus, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Ghana, Singapore, South Africa, and even more.
This include both tuition-free universities and Distance Learning Universities. We also help you to apply and secure scholarship where necessary. Click Here to Apply Now
Tutorials for UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam:
If you need tutorial for any of the UNILAG Postgraduate Courses, then you are at the right place because that is what we know how to do best than anybody.
We also register and organize tutorials for the followings: IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, GRE, PTE, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, ATS, ICAN, CIBN, CIPMN, NIM, etc. Private Home Coaching is also available. Click Here To Join Our Online Tutorial for any of the exams listed above
Project Writing and Assignment on any of UNILAG Postgraduate Courses
We also help students in: Project Writing, Data Analysis, Term Paper, Project Topic Selection, Project Proposal, Assignment, etc. for any of the UNILAG Postgraduate Courses.
For any of the above services call 08133575214.