As the title suggest, this post is all about ABU Admission List for 2018/2019 academic session. Therefore, if you are trying to know when the 2018/2019 ABU Admission List is going to be out, then you are the right place.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Check Out These
- List of ABU Zaria Courses
- Check ABU Zaria School Fees Here
- ABU Zaria Cut Off Mark
- When is ABU Zaria Post UTME Date?
- Get ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Result.
- Here is ABU Zaria Latest News Updates.
- ABU Zaria Student Portal.
Specifically, we shall be talking about the 1st Batch, 2nd Batch and Supplementary Admission Lists of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria. Hence, we shall categorize our discussion into the following subheading/table of content
ABU Admission List Table of Content
- Is the 2018/2019 ABU Admission List Out?
- How to Check ABU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- How to Accept or Reject ABU Zaria Admission
- 2018/2019 ABU Admission Lists
- ABU Admission Lists of Previous Academic Session
Meanwhile, we recommend that you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter. This is important so as to save you from missing out of latest updates from the school.
Kindly subscribe by entering your email address and clicking on the subscribe button below:
After subscribing, please kindly confirm your email address by clicking on the confirmation link that we will send to your email address
Is ABU Admission List Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the 2018/2019 ABU Admission List is out. Recall that we promised that as soon as the 1st Batch, 2nd Batch and Supplementary ABU Admission Lists are released, they will be made available here and this post will be updated accordingly. Eventually, we did it, as you can see.
Indeed the trust you have for us was not in vain. Thank you for trusting us by subscribing to our newsletter. Please if you have not subscribed for our newsletter, do so now. After all, it is absolutely free.
How to Check ABU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission status / ABU Admission List. Recommended: How to Create JAMB Account.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status
How to Accept or Reject ABU Admission
- Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
2018/2019 ABU Admission Lists
ABU Admission List of Previous Academic Sessions
ABU Admission List of previous academic sessions are not available here. However, if you wish to have access to them, kindly indicate using the comment box at the end of this post.
Meanwhile, beware of so many scams that have infiltrated the internet. One of such scams is the sending of unsolicited text messages to aspirants of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria that the school has offered them admission when in reality there is nothing like that. Out of ignorance, panic and desperation some aspirants eventually fall prey to such machinations by paying money to the scammers’ bank account. This is why you must subscribe to our free email news letter to save you from being a victim and falling for scammers.