As the title suggest, this post is all about FUTA Admission List for 2018/2019 academic session. Therefore, if you are trying to know when the 2018/2019 FUTA Admission List is going to be out, then you are the right place.
It is actually because of people like you that we (Academia.com.ng) deemed it necessary to write this post so as to acquaint you with information on when the 2018/2019 FUTA Admission List will be out.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Check Out These
- List of FUTA Courses
- Check FUTA School Fees Here
- FUTA Cut Off Mark
- When is FUTA Post UTME Date?
- Get FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- FUTA Post UTME Screening Result.
- Here is FUTA Latest News Updates.
- FUTA Student Portal.
Specifically, we shall be talking about the 1st Batch, 2nd Batch and Supplementary Admission Lists of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA). Hence, we shall categorize our discussion into the following subheading/table of content
FUTA Admission List Table of Content
- Is the 2018/2019 FUTA Admission List Out?
- How to Check FUTA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- How to Accept or Reject FUTA Admission
- 2018/2019 FUTA Admission Lists
- FUTA Admission Lists of Previous Academic Session
Meanwhile, we recommend that you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter. This is important so as to save you from missing out of latest updates from the school.
Kindly subscribe by entering your email address and clicking on the subscribe button below:
After subscribing, please kindly confirm your email address by clicking on the confirmation link that we will send to your email address
Is FUTA Admission List Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the 2018/2019 FUTA Admission List is out. Recall that we promised that as soon as the 1st Batch, 2nd Batch and Supplementary FUTA Admission Lists are released, they will be made available here and this post will be updated accordingly. Eventually, we did it, as you can see.
Indeed the trust you have for us was not in vain. Thank you for trusting us by subscribing to our newsletter. Please if you have not subscribed for our newsletter, do so now. After all, it is absolutely free.
How to Check FUTA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission status / FUTA Admission List. Recommended: How to Create JAMB Account.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status
How to Accept or Reject FUTA Admission
- Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
2018/2019 FUTA Admission Lists
FUTA Admission List of Previous Academic Sessions
FUTA Admission List of previous academic sessions are not available here. However, if you wish to have access to them, kindly indicate using the comment box at the end of this post.
Meanwhile, beware of so many scams that have infiltrated the internet. One of such scams is the sending of unsolicited text messages to aspirants of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) that the school has offered them admission when in reality there is nothing like that. Out of ignorance, panic and desperation some aspirants eventually fall prey to such machinations by paying money to the scammers’ bank account. This is why you must subscribe to our free email news letter to save you from being a victim and falling for scammers.