We have been inundated with phone calls from both new and returning students who are asking how much is FUTA school fees for 2018/2019.
It is therefore against this background that we deemed it fit to write this post so as to acquaint you with the real FUTA school fees.
The importance of knowing FUTA school fees cannot be over emphasized. This is because it constitutes one of the factors you must consider before making the school your choice of institution/school in your jamb registration.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Check Out These:
- List of FUTA Courses
- FUTA Cut Off Mark
- All About FUTA Post UTME
- Get FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Check Your FUTA Post UTME Result
- FUTA Admission Lists
- Here is FUTA Latest News Updates
- FUTA Student Portal
In order to provide you with every useful information about FUTA School fees, we shall explore the following contents:
Table of Content
- How Much is FUTA School Fees?
- Can FUTA School Fees be paid by installments?
- How to Pay FUTA School Fees
- Deadline for the Payment of FUTA School Fees
- Consequences of not paying FUTA School Fees
- Will FUTA School Fees Increase in the future
How Much is FUTA School Fees
As at the time of updating this post, FUTA school fees is currently between the range of N13,400 to N17,900 for returning students. Meanwhile the one for freshers is between the range of N51,100 to N51,100.
Breakdown of FUTA School Fees
|100 Level N||300 Level N||400 Level N||200 and500 Levels N|
|2||Online Registration (First and SecondSemesters)||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|3||Deed of Undertaking||500.00||–||–||–|
|7||Caution Fee (Refundable)||2,500.00||–||–||–|
|9||Student Handbook (Revised Edition)||500.00||–||–||–|
|17||Industrial Training (400 Level StudentsOnly)||–||–||1,700.00||–|
|21||Students Welfare Insurance Scheme||400.00||400.00||400.00||400.00|
|22||Students’ Union Fee||600.00||400.00||400.00||400.00|
|23||Entrepreneurship (300 Level Students Only)||–||4,500.00||–||–|
|24||Development Levy (Fresh Students Only)||25,000.00||–||–||–|
|25||Facility Ethics and Student ConductManual||500.00||–||–||–|
|S/N||ITEM||OLD HOSTEL N||NEW HOSTEL N|
|2||Students Hostel Maintenance||8,000.00||18,000.00|
Note that the management has not changed FUTA school fees. As soon they increase/reduce the school fees, we shall update this post accordingly. We shall also notify you about that if you subscribe for our newsletter.
This is why we strongly recommend you subscribe for our newsletter so that we can keep you abreast with latest updates.
Kindly subscribe by entering your email address and clicking on the subscribe button below: Subscribe to our mailing list
After subscribing, please kindly confirm your email address by clicking on the confirmation link that we will send to your email address
Can I Pay FUTA School Fees by Installments?
One of the questions students and aspirants are fond of asking is “Can I Pay FUTA School Fees by installments?” An instalment (or installment in American English) usually refers to a sum of money paid in small parts in a fixed period of time.
Please note that you cannot pay FUTA School Fees by installments. You are therefore expected to pay your school fees in full.
How To Pay FUTA School Fees
With the advancement of technology, you can now pay FUTA School Fees easily.
Steps To Pay FUTA School Fees Online In Nigeria
- Visit FUTA’s website or portal (as the case may be) to apply for the service/forms of interest.
- If you are using the portal for the first time, you may be required to register. If that’s the case note that your username and password are important. So memorize them for future uses.
- Click on “Payment” tab/button after successful login and choose the INTERSWITCH PAYMENT OPTION.
- Confirm your payment details and click the tab to transfer operations to interswitch Payment Platform.
- Enter these details of your ATM Card (VERVE, MASTERCARD & VERVE-CASHCARDS ARE ALLOWED):
a.The Card Number
c.4-Digit Secret Code
d.The last 3-digit Number on the reverse side of your ATM-Card.
- Click on “PAY” Button, and in less than 10 seconds, you are done!
Please confirm with your banks that your ATM-Card is ENABLED for Online Transaction before using it. If you don’t have an ATM-Card, you can also obtain VERVE CASHCARD for online payment from any commercial bank. We have information on how to open your ever first bank account and factors to consider.
Deadline for the Payment of FUTA School Fees
The deadline for the payment of FUTA School Fees is usually two to four weeks after the resumption of new academic session. Although, occasionally, it takes more than the aforementioned time frame. It all depends on the deadline of the registration of course.
This is because you cannot do your course registration without the complete or partial payment of school fees. In other words, the deadline for course registration determines the deadline for the payment of FUTA School Fees.
In view of the aforementioned facts, students (both new and returning) are hereby advised to pay their school/tuition fees before the expiration of the deadline. This will help you to avert the danger and unfortunate consequences of not paying the school fees before the deadline elapsed.
Consequences of Not Paying FUTA School Fees
Your inability to pay FUTA School Fees can lead to so many consequences. Hence, we suggest you endeavor to pay your school fees within the time frame the school provided. We make the suggestion because we don’t want you to b a victim of any of the followings:
- Inability to do Course Registration: Before you can register your courses for the semester, you must have completed the payment of FUTA School fees. The school can only enable the portal for you for course registration after you have completed the payment of FUTA School fees.
- Extra Year: As a result of your inability to do course registration, you will have extra year. This means that you won’t be able to graduate on time.
- Drop Out: If you don’t pay your FUTA School fees on time, it can lead to the consequence of you dropping out of school. Statistics shows that most people drop out of school due to their inability to pay their school fees.
Will FUTA School Fees Increase in the Future?
Our answer to the question above is in the affirmative. FUTA School fees, like every other variables, is subject to change. You must agree with me that the current FUTA school fees is higher than what it used to be at the inception.
Therefore, other things being equal, FUTA school fees will increase in the future. Below is a chart that demonstrate the inflation rate in Nigeria. It further buttress the fact that school fees of FUTA will continue to increase in the future
University Admission Guide
University Admission Guide is a book that guides candidates on how to gain admission into Universities in Nigeria and Abroad. It contains answers to the questions that university aspirants always ask. Specifically, below are some of the contents of the the book:
- Factors you must consider before making your choice of course and choice of institution.
- How to get university admission without JAMB UTME.
- Scholarship schemes in Nigeria and how to apply.
- Universities abroad that give FREE education, i.e., no tuition/school fees.
- Full list of Federal Universities in Nigeria and Courses they offer.
- Complete list of State Universities in Nigeria and Courses they offer.
- List of Private Universities in Nigeria and Courses they offer
- Tuition/School fees of all schools in Nigeria and Abroad.
- List of Nigerian universities that have Hostel Accommodation.
- Complete list of Nigerian universities without Hostel Accommodation.
- JAMB and Post UTME cut-off marks of all schools in Nigeria.
To see the full content and know more about this book, visit this link: https://academia.com.ng/university-admission-guide/
Get Admitted into any of the FUTA Courses
We help university aspirants to gain admission into any of the FUTA Courses by equipping them with relevant information about the school.
Furthermore, we help candidates to apply and process admission into Universities in Nigeria, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), Canada, Australia, France, China, Malaysia, Cyprus, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Ghana, Singapore, South Africa, and even more.
This include both tuition-free universities and Distance Learning Universities. We also help you to apply and secure scholarship where necessary. Click Here to Apply Now
Tutorials for FUTA Courses:
If you need tutorial for any of the FUTA Courses, then you are at the right place because that is what we know how to do best than anybody.
We also register and organize tutorials for the followings: IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, GRE, PTE, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, ATS, ICAN, CIBN, CIPMN, NIM, etc. Private Home Coaching is also available. Click Here To Join Our Online Tutorial for any of the exams listed above
Project Writing and Assignment on any of FUTA Courses
We also help students in: Project Writing, Data Analysis, Term Paper, Project Topic Selection, Project Proposal, Assignment, etc. for any of the FUTA Courses.
For any of the above services call us on 07063746706.