Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) has released the 2017/2018 admission form and date of Post UTME screening test. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the method payment and application for the post UTME screening test. This is why we deemed it necessary to write this post so as to explain how to buy and fill the form.
Please read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) for us to register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH).
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination,that the Online Registration for admission into the 2017/2018 Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and ends on Thursday, 5th October, 2017.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appearphysically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.