Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa has released the 2017/2018 admission form and date of Post UTME screening test. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the method payment and application for the post UTME screening test. This is why we deemed it necessary to write this post so as to explain how to buy and fill the form.
Please read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa for us to register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa.
2017/2018 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE (FOR UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)
Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa online registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL courses/programmes in the University will commence on 13th September, 2017. Candidates should note that provisional admission would offered based on first come, firstserve.
Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who choose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to make a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before registering for the post UTME.
The screening fee of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira and administrative charge of three thousand (N3,000.00) naira are to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
1. To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
2. Log on to www.remita.net.
3. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
4. Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
5. Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
6. Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
7. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
8. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
9. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to
i) Visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
ii) Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
iii) Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and
iv) Print out a copy of completed admission screening form Candidates are also advised to visit the University website from time to time to check their admission status.