Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the 2017/2018 admission form and date of Post UTME screening test. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the method payment and application for the post UTME screening test. This is why we deemed it necessary to write this post so as to explain how to buy and fill the form.
Please read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for us to register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED).
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
|Application Type||Session Name||Status||Action|
|Direct Entry (First Batch)||2017/2018||OPEN|
|Direct Entry (Second Batch)||2017/2018||OPEN||Click here to Apply|
|UTME (First Batch)||2017/2018||OPEN|
|UTME (Second Batch)||2017/2018||OPEN||Click here to Apply|
2. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
3. Return to the website and Click Login to access Application Form
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
6. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand five hundred naira only (#2,500.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)