University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the 2017/2018 admission form and date of Post UTME screening test. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the method payment and application for the post UTME screening test. This is why we deemed it necessary to write this post so as to explain how to buy and fill the form.
Please read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) for us to register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in University of Abuja (UNIABUJA).
i. Only UTME/DE candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-Admission Screening.
ii. UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 and made University of Abuja First Choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening.
iii. Remedial Students who have completed the programme at the University of Abuja and who have selected the University of Abuja as First Choice Institution are eligible for admission provided they meet the ‘cut-off’ mark. (180)
i. All Candidates for undergraduate studies in the University of Abuja must have obtained at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in addition to three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
ii. UTME Candidates must have the required subject combination.
iii. Candidates seeking Direct Entry admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must possess Advanced Level Results with passes in relevant subjects; ND or HND at Lower Credit or Upper Credit or above; N.C.E.; University Degree.
1. UTME candidates who do not have UTME or O’Level subject combination may apply for a change of course to another course whose requirements they have met, subject to availability of vacancies.
2. Any error in the application by applicants would attract extra charges.
3. Multiple applications are not allowed; however, candidates who have applied for both UTME and DE, will be required to the respective application fees and the forms filled in separately.
4. Error in the completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session. (e.g. selecting Economics instead of Accounting.)
5. Statements of Result of upward of four (4) years will not be accepted for admission screening (candidates should therefore obtain their certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
6. The Pre-Admission Screening will be based on Point Grading System by reducing the UTME Score to 70%, plus O’Level Subjects Results Aggregate of 30%, equal to100%.
7. Candidates are advised to re-visit the 2017 JAMB Brochure for guidance on the five best relevant subject combination for each of the courses.
Pre-admission Screening Application fee (N2,000) is non-refundable.
Application forms can be obtained online via www.unibuja.com, click Pre-Admission Screening, print procedure to access sales of forms, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), make payment online (Form fee N2,000). Fill the form online, save and submit FIVE BEST RELEVANT O’LEVEL SUBJECTS. Then print Online Pre-Admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
Please note that the sale of the Online Pre-Admission Screening Application Form commences on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017.
The Online Screening Application Form will close on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 (Three weeks) at 11:59 pm. Admitted candidates will be published on the University Web Portal ( www.uniabuja.edu.ng) at a later date.