Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) has released the 2017/2018 admission form and date of Post UTME screening test. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the method payment and application for the post UTME screening test. This is why we deemed it necessary to write this post so as to explain how to buy and fill the form.
Please read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) for us to register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE).
All candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) are invited to FUPRE Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled for WEDNESDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 at 8.00am prompt.
Candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
The Screening Exercise will be conducted by FUPRE Consult Ltd.
Method of Application and Procedure for Registration
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 to register. Registration will close on Friday, 15th September, 2017.
– Click on the link “2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
– Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions.
Candidates should please take note of the following:-
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as described in 1. above uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.