One of the questions that preoccupy the minds of the aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo is when is the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening date and application form of the school going to be out. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the date of the sale of application form and screening.
Finally, the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening date and application form of Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo is out. Read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo for us register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2017.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education
– Christian Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– Mass Communication|
– Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering