One of the questions that preoccupy the minds of the aspirants of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is when is the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening date and application form of the school going to be out. In fact we have been inundated with phone calls from the aspirants of the school who have been asking for the date of the sale of application form and screening.
Finally, the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening date and application form of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is out. Read the detail below. Meanwhile, we (Academia.com.ng) have made provision to assist candidates in filling the screening form on campus. Just come to our office in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) for us register you for the Post UTME screening. Please call 08022292404 for direction to our office in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU).
Eligibility: All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Requirements: Beginning from 1st September, 2017 and closing midnight on 12th September 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O´Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O´Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Candidates should regularly check the website for further information on their admission status.