The Staff Training and Development Unit of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) will be organizing a two-day Management Seminar for Sub-Deans, Deputy Directors and Heads of Departments from Tuesday, September 20 to Wednesday, September 21, 2016 in the Conference Hall of the Human Resources Development Centre at 8.30 a.m. prompt.
The objectives of the seminar are to:
- F utilize effectively the appropriate management and administrative tools needed for their duties.
- F follow effectively the administrative and financial procedures in the University.
- F apply more effectively the Universities policies, procedures, rules and regulations pertaining to staff, academic and student matters, essential for the smooth management of their faculties and departments.
- F interact with Management with the aim of identifying issues needing attention in their administrative duties.
- F manage their Faculties and Departments more effectively.
The resource persons are: Professor Duro Oni, (Deputy Vice-Chancellor, (Management Services)), University of Lagos, Professor Toyin Ogundipe, (Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academics and Research), University of Lagos, Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo Folasade Ipaye (Registrar, University of Lagos), Dr. Lateef Odekunle (Bursar, University of Lagos)), Dr. (Mrs.) Olukemi Fadehan, (The University Librarian), Mr. A. O. Odufote, (Chief Internal Auditor), Professor S. A. Okunuga, (Director, Academic Planning Unit), Professor A. I. Mowete (Director, CITS), Professor Tunde Babawale, (Dean, Students Affairs Division), SP. Adamu Shehu E. A. (Rtd.), Deputy Chief Security Officer and Mr. A. O. Philips (Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, University of Lagos).
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Rahamon A. Bello, FAEng, will declare the workshop open.
What We Do (Our Services)
Application and Processing of Admission:
We help candidates to apply and process undergraduate and postgraduate admission into Universities in Nigeria, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), Canada, Australia, France, China, Malaysia, Cyprus, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Ghana, Singapore, South Africa, etc.
This include both tuition-free universities and Distance Learning Universities. We also help you to apply and secure scholarship where necessary.
We also register and organize tutorials for the followings: IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, GRE, PTE, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, ATS, ICAN, CIBN, CIPMN, NIM, etc. Private Home Coaching is also available.
Project Writing and Assignment:
We also help students in: Project Writing, Data Analysis, Term Paper, Project Topic Selection, Project Proposal, Assignment, etc.
For any of the above services call 08036051459 or 08165987808.